IFSEC 2017 - The United Kingdom - 20-22 June 2017
We are pleased to announce that the PULSAR Company presented its products at the IFSEC fair, which was held from 20 to 22 June 2017. The visitors could learn about a range of our power supplies, enclosures and accessories for alarm systems, closed circuit television (CCTV) and access control systems. The following products were presented:
- The modern buffer power supply units compliant with the EN54-4 standard for fire alarm systems - the EN54 series
- The modern buffer power supply units compliant with the EN 50131 standard for alarm systems - the PSBEN series
- Solutions to supply IP cameras - power supplies and switches
- Power supplies and switches for RACK 19” cabinets
- The possibility of implementing individual projects of enclosures and power supplies.
The presented products were very popular among the visitors. Any suggestions, proposals and observations related to our products will be reflected in the further development of our company and products. Thank you very much for visiting our stand. We wish you all a fruitful and long-term cooperation.
EXPOPOWER 2017 - Poland - 23-25 May 2017
We are pleased to announce that the PULSAR Company took part at the International Power Industry Fair EXPOPOWER, which was held from 23 to 25 May 2017 in Poznań. The presented products were very popular among the visitors and included:
- A variety of power solutions for 19" Rack Cabinets
- RACK 19”cabinets and accessories
- Buffer power supplies with remote monitoring via LAN, Wi-Fi, RS485, and USB
- Industrial power supply systems
- IP solutions - power supplies and switches
- The possibility of implementing individual projects for the power industry
- Mean Well products - as a direct importer of the Mean Well Company
Thank you very much for visiting our stand. We wish you all a fruitful and long-term cooperation.
SPIN extra 2017 - 15÷16 March 2017
We are pleased to announce that the Pulsar Company was a Gold Partner of the SPIN extra 2017 conference (Meeting of Designers of Low Voltage Installations). The spring edition of the Conference was held on March 15-16. Our company presented the new solutions, including:
- Power supplies for fire alarm systems of the EN54 series (Red Power), certified by the Scientific and Research Centre for Fire Protection
- Power supplies of the PSBEN series (Black Power) for Intrusion Detection Systems, compliant with the PN-EN 50131-6 standard
- Complete solutions for supplying and uninterruptible power supply of CCTV IP systems. (IP cameras and NVR recorders)
- Buffer power supply units designed for mounting in RACK19" cabinets – stabilized, multi-output, 24VAC, 13.8/27.6/54 VDC buffer power supply units
- The Security ARAD-S2 enclosure – for RACK 19” cabinets
- Telecommunication enclosures - universal and for households, compliant with the Regulation of the Ministry of Transport, Construction and Marine Economy
- Product announcement - basic elements of the DSOP24V - power supply system for VAS
We would like to thank all for the time spent together and any suggestions related to our products, which will be reflected in the further development of our company. See you at the next edition of the SPIN conference.